Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

(Diabetes Blog Week) One thing to improve.

Today's prompt: Yesterday we gave ourselves and our loved ones a big pat on the back for one thing we are great at. Today let’s look at the flip-side. We probably all have one thing we could try to do better. Why not make today the day we start working on it. No judgments, no scolding, just sharing one small thing we can improve so the DOC can cheer us on!


One thing. Only one? Hm. There are a lot of things that I could be doing better. But one thing to focus on today... *thinks*
I am going to pay attention to my pump. I tend to forget that he's there, that I can use him to help me control this. So I will whip him out to bolus before I eat, as soon as I see an out-of-range number, use him to count the carbs accurately, and, because I'll miss him when he's gone, I will try not to run him into walls. I will also bolus what he says I should and not what I think I should.

He's there for my benefit. So one thing I could improve on is use him to my benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment